The Many Kirbys Collab The Many Kirbys Collab

Kirb-Tacular!

Loved being a part of this collab. The parts were great, had some good laughs and thought overall it was well done!

FlashfireEX responds:

I'm glad you were convinced to make a part after all. :)

Capture The Flag: Ep 3 Capture The Flag: Ep 3

Told you he wasnt dead

This movie was just what I was waiting for. I think the effects you have done were amazing, the sounds were great. Im glad you told more story, now I have to sit here and wait another year till you make a new one :P. Well done man.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Could Have Been Better Then What It Is Now

It wasent a bad idea to do this, it could have been presented a little better with the quality of art. But saying that there was some very well put together. I love Rtil's it was great, I MUST KNOW THE SONG NAME IN HIS PART! PLEASE TELL ME!

The Many Marios Collab 2 The Many Marios Collab 2

Its a meee Vinnntagebrrooo

I think, personally it is worth a daily. Shows different styles and forms of mario, in either sprite or hand drawn. Congrats to the members for a great second collab.

Sprite TV 3! Sprite TV 3!

Close byt No Cigar

Im sorry but all the hype for this was not all worth it. I mean half of them was explotion after explotion. Some wernt that funny. Some of them made no sence, like that Racing one, it wasent even like sprites it looked like some one put it in bitmap and made them small. Tutoru, Ikool and Ultralink's were only ones that were even close to being good. Could work on the flash animating skills for some, the random ass bull doesnt always cut it for flash. I mean Michael Jackson sucking on shadow when he trys to kill himself and getting crushed by random flying cars? Im sorry but in my opinion this is not close to being funny as Sprite Tv 1 and 2.

MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2 MetroidPrimeCatastrophe 2

Perfect-o

Well Done Shadow, I love your drawing style, and the animation was great. Keep it up, cant wait to see some more flash out of you.

Shadowii2 responds:

Haha, thanks man. Hoping that you get something done too, haha.
Thanks for the review.

A Comparison A Comparison

Im not gonna say it but..

Told you it would do good.

Go Planet!! Go Planet!!

Lolzors

SHUT UP HAGI!
Lol well done, I like the black guys voice, that was funny. Nice little script and idea, keep it up.

Mario 1, 2, Step: Beta Mario 1, 2, Step: Beta

Well done.

Just2pale is back, im quite happy and supprised. Good flash, Love your animations, good to see some of your work and keep it coming.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Pure Prefection

I found this one of my fav flashes ever. John and Richie, well friking done. The animation was pure greatness, the voices where exelent and the ending was good. I liked the storyline, for such a short time u told me you were making this, well done sirs, keep it up.