Halloween Game Collab 07 Halloween Game Collab 07

Bad

Sorry, but I agree with LazyMuffin, it wasent that great, Cooli was the only decent 1.

ColorBurst ColorBurst

Crazy

I like it, i like it. Keep it up Toaster and St1k. You guys are really good together, like team wise and everything. I enjoyed playing, and when i right this, im ranked 38 in your game =)

itsjms responds:

Sweet!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Best Game ever

This is the Best game i have played on this site, it is soo awsome, it like u said remind me of smash bros..( cant wait for that ). I like how they have there own styles of fighting, and all the power ups are cool. My fav characters are alloy,P-bot, and S'asshole. Its really good game, i enjoyed it. Make a sequal.

Pico 2 Pico 2

hahah awsome

That one part almost gave me a seizer lol, but it was funny and cool, I really like it, Keep it up.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

It helps.

I really like it, I love the way u creat everything. I was just woundering 1 thing. How can I make the tint part in macromedia flash pro 8. I went 2 props and everything but it didnt work, can u help?. Otherwise I loved it, keep it up.

Pokemon: The Revolution Pokemon: The Revolution

down with pokemon!!

pretty good. Kill all the pokemon yeahooooo.

Pirates and Treasure Pirates and Treasure

its not bad

not bad not bad at all, funny..but not s super funny one, had some laffs thought. good graphics, keep up the good work, also dont no if i would see it again.