The Many Kirbys Collab The Many Kirbys Collab

Kirb-Tacular!

Loved being a part of this collab. The parts were great, had some good laughs and thought overall it was well done!

FlashfireEX responds:

I'm glad you were convinced to make a part after all. :)

Capture The Flag: Ep 3 Capture The Flag: Ep 3

Told you he wasnt dead

This movie was just what I was waiting for. I think the effects you have done were amazing, the sounds were great. Im glad you told more story, now I have to sit here and wait another year till you make a new one :P. Well done man.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Could Have Been Better Then What It Is Now

It wasent a bad idea to do this, it could have been presented a little better with the quality of art. But saying that there was some very well put together. I love Rtil's it was great, I MUST KNOW THE SONG NAME IN HIS PART! PLEASE TELL ME!

Halloween Game Collab 07 Halloween Game Collab 07

Bad

Sorry, but I agree with LazyMuffin, it wasent that great, Cooli was the only decent 1.

ColorBurst ColorBurst

Crazy

I like it, i like it. Keep it up Toaster and St1k. You guys are really good together, like team wise and everything. I enjoyed playing, and when i right this, im ranked 38 in your game =)

itsjms responds:

Sweet!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Best Game ever

This is the Best game i have played on this site, it is soo awsome, it like u said remind me of smash bros..( cant wait for that ). I like how they have there own styles of fighting, and all the power ups are cool. My fav characters are alloy,P-bot, and S'asshole. Its really good game, i enjoyed it. Make a sequal.

-KK- Halloween Loop -KK- Halloween Loop

Sounds good

Great, love the feel on the halloween mix to it. Its a cool metal almost sounding version, good job.

KingKombat responds:

Thx ^_^

crystals in the sky crystals in the sky

Cool song

Its cool, i first heard it in just2pales movie. I like it, even if it took you 2 hours, good things come in small packages. O and i got ur score from 3.80 to 4.14 =D

Phillip J. Fry Phillip J. Fry

Futurama rules

Good old futurama. Just Cuzz I frikin love futurama, ima give u 5/5/ and 10 out of 10.